Monday, November 16, 2015

Light those green lights...

With Veterans' Day being last week, I not only wanted to make sure people knew a Veteran lived here, but I also wanted to let them know that there were people who lived around here who supported our Veterans more than just on that one day.  So, I went to Wal-Mart and purchased some green lights to put out by the garage where they could burn throughout the night and spread the word.
They really shine brightly out here in the country and really stand out.  I hope my neighbors don't mind these lights being on all night, shining in their bedroom windows.

I also think it is important , especially now, with all the crap going on and all the crap being thrown around in Washington, to have them on.  I know they don't shine nearly as brightly in the daytime, but they are still on.

I think there is one higher office than president and I would call that patriot.  (Gary Hart)

Hooah

No comments: