Monday, March 10, 2008

The furthering of our education ...

I consider myself a somewhat up-to-date guy when it comes to technology. Shoot, just last week I threw out all my big floppy discs.

So when Doug and Danika sent pictures of "Baby Bean" I was really amazed how technology just keeps moving along. I probably shouldn't have been so surprised that 3-D pictures can now be taken of babies in the womb, my cardiologist's team does 3-Ds of my heart once a year now when I get my check-ups. It's just -- that's our new grandson and that makes it different, more special.

I'm going to try to keep from rededicating this space to the Bean,
but you'll have to excuse me if I slip into my Grandpa mode from time to time.

I guess his nap was disturbed when they took these pictures. But as Danika's dad (Randy) said, we're glad he doesn't know any specific hand gestures yet!!

I'm sure there will be more updates later. Stay tuned.

“We worry about what a child will be tomorrow, but we must not forget that he is someone today.”

Hooah

1 comment:

Poolpatcher said...

Grandpa Mike...each of your posts are better than the last. I was absolutely amazed at the clarity of "The Bean", and I must admit, a tiny bit jealous. I really had a good laugh over the finger jester reference!

Think Spring...think GOLF!