Sunday, June 26, 2022

A little more on our road trip ...

I just wanted to wrap up this road trip post with a couple of pictures of the people we visited (when we actually remembered to take a picture ...... ugh!).

 

 It was good to be able to spend an afternoon with Mary. 

                                    Logan certainly had grown up (taller) since our last visit.

                                                    Linda and Luke still look the same. 

                                    Pam was able to visit her childhood friends, Susan and Liddy

We were also able to visit Lee (Pam's brother) and I didn't think to take a picture of Dave and Dreama while we were at dinner (Dave was my old Command Sergeant Major). 

It's good to be able to visit these old friends and family. So, while I may not have a physical picture from this visit, I have pictures of all of them in my mind, and there they don't have wrinkles, warts, bifocals or gray hair.

In the end you always go back to the people who were there in the beginning. (Unknown)

Hooah

No comments: