Monday, December 20, 2010

This was a one-dog night...

Just a note to my friends who are either in North Carolina or Florida, I just want you all to know that we have not had a single day since late in November here on McCartyville Road where the temperature has gotten even UP to freezing (or close to it for that matter). 

So it was not too surprising one night when, just as Pam and I went to bed, our dog (Bailey) -- who normally sleeps down at the foot of the bed -- must have had enough of the cold and decided to head up to the supposedly warmer climes at the head of the bed.  The only trouble was, that's where we were.  Well, it all worked out OK -- my snoring didn't keep her awake, and hers didn't keep Pam or me awake.  Even thou we have a king bed, it was still a bit crowded, and, as you can see from the "morning after" picture, she was quite happy being right there.

Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
Hooah

No comments: