Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"Flower" has a name and a face...

Pam and I were blessed with a new granddaughter a couple of weeks ago...our first.  Miss Vivian Macy Bennett has taken center stage and is now ready to steal the show.  Formerly known as "Flower," she is finally here, and although we have not yet met her, we will fix that soon enough.  She will open a whole new chapter in the lives of her parents, Pam and me and Randy and Margret. 

In a family rich with boys, some of us (namely me) are going into this now knowing a thing about baby girls.  This one will be played pretty much by ear -- not sure if wrestling on the living room floor will do.  I do, however, hope she will learn something about fishing from her grandpa (or whatever she calls me).



So, this is Miss Vivian.  We can't wait to meet her and formally introduce ourselves.  I'll fill you all in on the details later.  Until then, sleep well Miss V.(a.k.a Flower).

There's nothing like a grandchild to put a smile on your face, a lump in your throat, and a warm feeling in your heart.  (Annon.)

Hooah

No comments: